The Regent Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More About The Fog

2 posters

Go down

More About The Fog Empty More About The Fog

Post by fernnn78 Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:17 pm

Hello.

A point of interest with this game for me is the Fog. I find it very interesting and would like to know more about it in some detail. So I ask, what exactly is the 'Fog'?
fernnn78
fernnn78

Renown : 1

Back to top Go down

More About The Fog Empty Re: More About The Fog

Post by Mislav Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:49 pm

The fog, dear young scholar, is the topic that everyone would like to know about, and that nobody knows the answer to.

There are many theories as to what the Fog really is. Some believe the Mundoans, the beings that destroyed the home of mankind, brought it with them. Others believe it marks the borders between universes. What is known for sure about the Fog is that all who have sailed near to it have aged rapidly, and all who have entered it have never returned. It is also naturally drawn to sites of natural disaster, such as earthquakes or battlefields. Some wizards attempt to harness its power in order to improve their casting abilities, but it comes with considerable risk.

Ultimately we may never know what causes the Fog, only that it is there, and we have to learn to live with it.
Mislav
Mislav
Admin

Renown : 11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum